The 28-year-old Indian rich man who makes money online



My name is Vihan Khatri, I am 28 years old and I live in Kolkata. About a week ago, I bought a new Bentley because I had been working in a car wash for six months and was not looking after my family. Now I'm going to tell you how a simple meeting changed my life and gave me the chance to make $ 2000 a day.

Let me tell you a little about myself - how to explain poverty all my life. My parents lived in poverty, and I never went to university. After finishing school, I went to a car wash job. When I was young, my salary suited me. When I got married and my daughter was born, I started having serious financial problems and permanent debts. What to do - I don't know; Loans are on the rise, but this is my only source of income so I cannot quit.

One afternoon the new BMW went into the car wash. A young man looked around 18 to 19 and got out of the car. I always wonder how young people can make such money. I quietly said to myself: "What do you need to do to drive a car like this?" But he listened to me and smiled. "Binary Options" - he went on.

Those two words have changed my life forever. When I got home, I sat down at the computer and started referencing binary options. Hence, a month has passed: I work in a car wash during the day and read dozens of forums on how to use binary options at night.

I found the Olympic Trade web page and registered there for free. They allow me to open a demo account for $ 10,000 to use virtual money and provide free instructions. It helped me a lot in the beginning, I still don't know how to work with binary options and I don't want to invest my money.

On the Olympic Trade web page, all calculations are done in US dollars. I also received payment in US dollars.

Two or three weeks later, I have $ 10,000 in my account. The only problem is that these are just a few algorithms on the screen, and I can't really make any money. This was when I decided to invest 100 in my account. I don't trust some internet web pages, so I don't want to risk too much.

I couldn't sleep much that night - I did business all night and then I went to work. Nothing more? Hincandi? I made $ 153 that night! Throughout the day at work, I could think of binary options. When I got back home, I was sitting at the computer, but I felt good. I didn't do much business that night - I made $ 33 and slept. I remember those days so well, I had only a binary option - I got home and started trading right away. A week later, I have 20 1220 in my account! I know, it's not a huge amount, but it's only the beginning; I did not dare to do business using large sums of money.

I thought I was checking the web page well, so I transferred my money (20 1220) to the card. An hour later, I received a telephone message that the money was on my card! I was very pleased. After that, I invested $ 500 in my account and started to behave more boldly. Two weeks later I made $ 10,000, and within a month I left work. After that, I settled all my debts and for the first time in my life, took a vacation to rest with my family.

However, this did not stop me from doing business because all I need is a laptop or a mobile phone with internet access. When we returned home, I bought a Bentley and decided to write this blog for you - workers like me, tired of working from morning to night. Remember that life does not give us. Register now and be sure to complete the instruction course on the demo account without losing any real money. Nowadays, I don't see a real way to make money sitting at a computer or telephone other than binary options. After buying Bentley, I still have 27,183 in my account.

So what do you need to do to make money?

First, open the account with the broker by clicking here (you must enter your name, email address, phone number, password, select the account currency and tick to show your agreement. Click Register).
Step-by-step you will be shown 7 tips that will show up on your account. After every detail తర్వాత Next step See all things by pressing press.
Now for the interesting part! Profit making strategy!

Now that you have an account with a broker, you need a 100% profitability strategy. It is recommended to start with an "up-down" strategy - it's so simple, anyone can recognize it and use it!

First of all, you should choose a currency pair: EUR / USD works well here.

Get ready for your first trade: set time to 1 minute and $ 1 total.

Start trading now. You should ask whether the exchange rate is up or down within a minute after you open the trade.

With this strategy, you can make any suggestions when you start. Whether you choose UP or download it is never good.

If you are a U.P. Remember that it has nothing to do with what you choose. The strategy works 100% in any case.

If the chart actually grows, you will get 92 1.92 back (more than your initial dollar!) In your account, just as you would. Now you have to do your next trade, but this time you should choose the opposite price: down (the amount and time does not change; keep them at $ 1 and 1 minute).

So suppose the chart moves the other way and your business is not successful. This means that you need to raise the next trade to $ 3 and change the direction of the chart again (i.e. if your last option is down, you need to select UP now);

The chart will not go the way you want it to once again and you will lose this trade as well. This is not something to worry about (remember, with this strategy you can always return your losses!). To compensate for your losses and make a profit now, you need to increase the trade to $ 8 (don't change trading hours). Then select Down (as we last chose UP).

Great! At that point you picked the right direction and made 36 15.36 (you took your risks and made more money!). Now go back to trading at trading 1 and start again. This time you have to choose UP. This is therefore called an "up-down" strategy.

Remember!

Always change direction (UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN) regardless of whether your bet is successful or not. Your first trade should always be $ 1. If you lose, raise that amount to $ 3. If you lose again, change it to $ 8. If this happens again, raise it to $ 18 (personally, I don't ever have to do this even though I trade every day) As soon as the trade is successful, go back to the original amount of $ 1 and start again.

Finally, let me brag a little… here’s what I got for the weekend. Good luck!

Post a Comment

0 Comments